Welcome to Actionseaze sailing company.
Please make sure you have read and understood the following conditions as further navigation to the website of www.actionseaze.com requires you to expressly and irrevocably agree to these.
The present website www.actionseaze.com belongs to the company “Pittaras Yachting ” (VAT number: 801745950, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 00302285400007) and its use is subject to the following terms and conditions :
The content of this website including text, photographs, images, designs and graphics may not be reproduced, copied or republished without the written consent of the owner. This in accordance with Greek and International Copyright law and whoever violates it will be legally prosecuted.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we identify the purposes for which the information is collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we are required to disclose it to a legal authority or as required by law.
- We will only keep personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal data with legal and fair means, where necessary, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect your personal information with the necessary security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. We work to keep our policies in line with the latest legislation (GDPR).
We do not collect personal information from our users, unless that information is necessary. When booking or registering on our site, as appropriate, we may collect the following information:
- Information submitted in forms i.e. name, email address, contact number.
- Details of transactions through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, traffic data, resources accessed, behaviours and patterns or otherwise.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience in our website (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others.
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions and deliver your goods.
If you have given us the consent to do so, we may contact you only by email and post notifying you of products or special offers that may be on interest to you.
The data you provide will be used for the purpose stated at the time of collection i.e. for the fulfilment of your booking should you need to be contacted with regards to an unforeseen issue or for newsletters if you have chosen to receive these when you placed your order or signed up via the form on our website footer.
In all of our communication to you we will offer you the option to remove your personal data from our database.
In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, please ensure that you do not tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration or checkout process.
A necessary prerequisite of the commencement of a transaction between us is the notification on your part of some of your personal data. Online customers will be requested to provide full contact details such as full name and billing address, fixed telephone and mobile number and email address.
On the occasion of a transaction via credit card, credit card number, CCV number and expiry date will be additionally requested.
Pittaras Yachting and www.actionseaze.com faithful conformity with the principles of personal data protection which are provided for by Greek and European laws and by the relevant international conventions shall not proceed to any unfair use nor to any use not previously authorised by you. Pittaras Yachting and www.actionseaze.com will in no way disclose, publish, sell or exchange your personal data and information entrusted by you with us. Exceptionally, your personal data may be published by the company, always in conformity with the procedure provided for by law when this is imposed by a Public Authority, a Court, etc.
The users may, at any moment whatsoever, and as long as there is a specific reason, proceed to the change in the personal data that has been communicated by them to www.actionseaze.com (e.g. the credit card number).
We may retain the customer’s personal data for legal purposes for a period of time required by applicable laws. We will ensure that the confidentiality of all of these customer personal data is processed only if it is necessary for a specific purpose (legal, control or compliance).
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone.
Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to monitor user interaction with this website. The information is depersonalised and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our Website, and strive to provide you with a better user experience.
Google AdWords: Using Google AdWords code we are able to see which adverts helped lead to a purchase. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget. This information is not personally identifiable.
We do not sell, share, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties (above) who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release your information only when we believe, release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
The following payment methods are available:
- Payment by credit, debit or prepaid cards of Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Diners
The prices quoted on our website include VAT and are final.
We retain the right to change prices without prior notice.